December 10, 2007

No more Forest Bend

Well, we closed on our house Friday and as we were pulling in the parking lot we got a call about a house that we put an offer on. We are living with Chris' parents for the next few weeks and then hopefully we will be able to close on our new home soon. We don't have a date yet so we will just have to see how long we will be living with Chris' parents. I am sure they are hoping it is sooner rather than later. All our stuff didn't fit into storage so we are using their backroom and garage as extra storage space. Hope everyone is having a wonderful time this Christmas season. There may not be any pictures for awhile because everything is packed.

1 comment:

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

I hope you get your mail fowarded because I just sent your Christmas card to Forest Bend!