





Melissa came in town from Arkansas last week and we got to play with her and Jackson at the children's museum. Jackson was not afraid of anything! Avery had fun, but was a little timid on trying things. Kenzie wanted to join in on the fun. I let her out of the stroller and she got to play with J also!
Thanks for coming in town and hanging out with us for the morning. It was great to see you it has been way TOOOOO long.


1 comment:
Oh wow, I am so far behind on looking at blogs and posting! We had a fun time, too. Thanks for meeting us - and sorry that it was so crazy/busy at the museum on that day! I'm working on uploading some pictures to our blog, so check there soon. :) And thanks again for Jackson's special cup - he takes it with him every Saturday morning to his golf lesson!
Post a Comment