July 8, 2010

Avery is now 4!!!!

Your breakfast on your birthday!


You and Dr. Hayes

These were flowers from your party


It is so hard for me to believe that Avery is 4 years old!!! I don't know where the time went. You are so smart and I am so proud of you. Your speach is amazing. I just love hearing you talk. You ate a pretzel the other day and said it was phenominal. I asked where did you hear that word and you said from you mom:) I don't remember saying that, but I guess I did about something. You pick up EVERYTHING and don't forget anything. You are so sweet to your sister.

For your birthday you got a waffle with strawberries and whip cream on it! Later you got to go to the splash park with your friend Alex from school.

You now weigh 32 lbs. I am so proud of you and love being your mom. I am so blessed.

No comments: